Children’s Action Alliance is a nonprofit organization that advocates for public policy that benefits children. We do not provide direct social services or client counseling. Our staff includes experts who can be available to speak to your organization or group about the following issues:
- How to make your voice heard to your elected officials and the media
- Children’s health coverage
- Child abuse & neglect, foster care, and adoption
- Early care & education, including preschool and child care
- State or federal budget & tax issues
- TABOR– the “Taxpayer Bill of Rights”
- Juvenile justice
- Issues facing working families
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 602-266-0707.
If you need direct services or referral information, Arizona 211 is an online resource to help direct you to agencies that may be able to provide assistance.
3030 N. 3rd Street, Suite 650
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone: (602) 266-0707
Fax: (602) 263-8792
Phone: (520) 329-4930