BUDGET AND TAXES – Fact Sheets
2017 Budget Documents
2016 Budget Documents
- Gov. Ducey’s Proposed Budget (March 2016)
- Proposed Tax Cuts and Tax Credits and Their Impact on Arizona’s Budget (February 2016)
- Tax Cuts and Tax Credits Since the Recession (February 2016)
2015 Budget Documents
- Highlights and Lowlights of the New State Budget (March 2015)
- Questions and Answers About Arizona’s State Budget and Taxes: What Every Legislator and Taxpayer Wants to Know (July 2015)
- Budget and Taxes
- What does the state budget look like this fiscal year?
- Why does state spending grow faster than the general population and inflation?
- Does Arizona have limits on taxes and spending?
- Tax Cuts and Credits
The So-Called “Taxpayers Bill
- Arizona’s Tax Rankings (2015)
- Arizona’s Individual Income Tax (2015)
- Tax Credits per Private School Student Have Skyrocketed While State Funding per Public School Student Has Dropped (2015)
- State Budget Decisions Can Reverse Dangerous Trends for Arizona Kids (2015)